Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

What's the difference?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 09:01 PM
pyrodon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's the difference?

Hello everyone I am new to this part of the rc universe forum, I just wanted to know the difference between a blade cp + and a blade cp pro. I was thinking of getting one of them but I don’t know which one is better.

Help will be appreciated
Thanks Pyro
Old 10-06-2008, 09:15 PM
JPEE

Default RE: What's the difference?

Hello Pyrodon,

I cannot answer you question in detail but the guys I know here that can answer you are off right now. I hope this might help you a bit. Welcome aboard.

JPee

http://www.hobbyzone.com/rc_helicopt...blade_cp_+.htm

http://www.hobbyzone.com/rc-helicopt...-pro-2-rtf.htm
Old 10-06-2008, 09:16 PM
evdreamer

Default RE: What's the difference?

Pyro,

The CP+ has a mixing system thats called Hiller mixing and is easier to fly for the beginner. And the CPP has a system called Bell Hiller mixing and the response is quicker and usually harder to control for the beginner. I was also thinking there was something different about the transmitters too, but am not totally sure. The CP+ might also have flat bottom blades, but I haven't checked into it.

Nick