Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Blade MCX For RealFlight G3.5

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade MCX For RealFlight G3.5

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 12:28 AM
zx11ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade MCX For RealFlight G3.5

Hi all.

My local hobby shop told me that there is a way to import and use Blade MCX data within RealFlight G3.5. However, I don't remember all of the things he said to acquire it.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

-Z
Old 10-12-2008, 12:40 AM
J-MICHAEL

Default RE: Blade MCX For RealFlight G3.5

ORIGINAL: zx11ninja

Hi all.

My local hobby shop told me that there is a way to import and use Blade MCX data within RealFlight G3.5. However, I don't remember all of the things he said to acquire it.

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

-Z

Go here : http://knifeedge.com/forums/downloads.php?do=search I couldn't find the MCX, as its still new but in time it will show up maybe... You go to your import option on the left side menu on your G3.5 screen to import new models and go from there... I have the G4, and it should be similiar.... You can download the CX2 however... Use the search function and type in CX2....

Cheers,

~ Jeff

Old 10-16-2008, 04:17 AM
H3li

Default RE: Blade MCX For RealFlight G3.5

The (real) Blade MCX IS your Flight Simulator
...likewise, the (real) Blade CX2 IS also your Flight Simulator!

Really, one major aspect of a Sim is that you can learn to fly an R/C Heli without having to worry about trashing it into the ground, and having a hefty repair bill.

The Blade MCX and CX2 are that stable that you shouldnt need to "learn" how to fly these first in a Sim. Take the plunge and fly the real thing!