Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

blade cx2 controller

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2009, 06:32 PM
corey2424
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blade cx2 controller

i have 2 blade cx2 and i was wondering if i could use on controller for both of them??is the diffrent channels?
Old 01-22-2009, 06:34 PM
racemaxx24

Default RE: blade cx2 controller

Its harder to do that with a 2.4ghz radio as they search for a channel thats not being used.. correct me if i'm wrong but I beleive u would have to bind the transmitter/reciever each time u would switch between the 2 heli's...
Old 01-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Carljw

You can but you would have to bind it to the CX2 each time you fly the other CX2.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:08 PM
JPEE

Carl sorry, but I have some info that might help here.

I have had two of my Blade 400's on the same channel and flown them both one at a time which is no different than the CX2's. After each one is bound to the transmitter it is done ONE TIME ONLY. Each one will "when turned on" link with the transmitter. But you have to MAKE SURE you don't have a battery plugged in both at the same time. My neighbor has a CX2 so we did this.............. bound both and tried flying them at the same time, what a hoot. We just did this again with MCX's we both have as well.

So tried and done I can say YES you can do this. THERE IS ONE ISSUE AND THAT IS......... WHAT EVER TRIMS YOU HAVE ONE HELI WILL BE THE SAME ON THE OTHER. So if one Cx2 likes to nose left a bit and he corrects that with the sub trim on the transmitter, and then when he starts up CX2 #2 it will then react to that past trim setting so if it did not need that rim now it will nose that way due to excess trim for the heli. It is no big deal unless one heli's swash plate is way off.

JPEE
Old 01-23-2009, 08:36 AM
corey2424
My Feedback: (2)

thanks for the help are you saying turn the transmitter on first then both heils ??and i dont know what you mean by bind sorry im abit of a noob.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:47 AM
kruser495

yes