Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade MSR Tricks

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 09:08 AM
fusebmx13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade MSR Tricks

Have any of you been able to get the msr upside down yet ? I have gotten mine a little past vertical and it just starts going into the ground and i have to pull out. I know it is not possible, but this heli is fun to push to the limits. I can do stall turns with it!! If you go up and let of the throttle pretty much completely, the tail will kick around and if you give it full forward and apply throttle gradually when you notice the tail in the right spot, you can do stall turns flawlessly. Anyway, this thread is just for anything about the msr you guys feel like chatting about.

So far I have the glow in the dard tail fin and tail rotor. This makes it easy to see at night. I am keeping it like this so that I can see what is front and back. Because as you all know, that blue light really lights up everything. I have also put about a 1/8 inch strip of thin "trim strip" decals on the blades. They are the mirrored ones so that it shines in the sun. I also put some pink trim strip strips on the tail to see it in the daytime. I will get some pictures up later when I get my grip fixed. Maybe some vids.

Happy flying,
Fuse