Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

need help MSR cuttin out

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

need help MSR cuttin out

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 09:21 PM
jlobster88
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help MSR cuttin out

I was flying my MSR today and it took a spill into the wall. Now the helicopter will spin up for one second and then shut down. My battery is charged, the blue light is solid. The helicopter will spin up fine for about on second and then twitch and just shut off. Then 2 seconds later turn back on. any suggestions on what must be broke????
Old 02-07-2010, 10:08 PM
9sec240

Default RE: need help MSR cuttin out

I have had funky issues like that resulting from not having the battery plugged all the way in. Make sure you are getting the connector all the way on. Also make sure the contacts are straight and making contact.
Old 02-08-2010, 12:10 AM
res3567

Unplug your tail rotor motor and then fire it up. Then plug in your motor and fire it up again. If the problem goes away when the motor is unplugged, you have damaged the tail motor which is shorting out your 5 in 1. 
Old 02-12-2010, 08:54 PM
jhogan2424

Check all the plugs into the 5 in1. Mine was doing that and one was only half way in.
Old 02-13-2010, 11:24 PM
Seal101k
My Feedback: (1)

Totally agree with Res. Had the exact same thing happen to me and the tail motor was the issue. The motor was locking up and not spinning the tail blade. And just so you know you can get one from amazon.com...my LHSand alot of on-line sites are on back order.

ORIGINAL: res3567

Unplug your tail rotor motor and then fire it up. Then plug in your motor and fire it up again. If the problem goes away when the motor is unplugged, you have damaged the tail motor which is shorting out your 5 in 1.