Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

CX3 Rollover

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2010, 12:35 PM
niteliter
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CX3 Rollover

Yesterday I bought a CX3,took it home,set up the DX6I according to the book,including the set type as AIRPLANE,it would only do 1 of 2 things,either spin wildly to the left,and or roll over on its left side.I got the spin part taken care of,the guy at the LHS knew right away what was wrong,he said that was a common prob with that heli, (gear wasnt tight on the shaft),still the rollover problem,so i found a set of DX6I settings for the CX3 online,these were basicaly the same except they called for setting the model type as HELI,which I did,and still the rollover,at a loss for what to do now.
Joe
Virginia
Old 03-14-2010, 12:41 PM
evdreamer

Default RE: CX3 Rollover

Joe,

Did you check to make sure the swashplate was moving in the correct direction when you enter in stick movements? Are the trims and subtrims near the center? Is the swashplate level?

Nick
Old 03-14-2010, 01:23 PM
niteliter

I was just lookin at that,nooo the swash plate aint level..............it tilted up in the rear........Ill hav to adjust that and go from there.........I wanna keep this new heli,the parts are cheaper then my 400,CPV2,and the CPV3...............
Old 03-14-2010, 08:43 PM
niteliter

OK, I got the rollover problem taken care of (swash plate separation),ow I have to find out why its making close circular run without input,and if that aint enough,I was flying my Esky CPV2,I said "just 3 more minutes"..........as I was setting it down it veered to the right,the blade busted the swash plate on my Blade 400...........................lol..........gotta love it............