Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

Head Speed RPM for a Blade SR?

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Head Speed RPM for a Blade SR?

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 06:34 AM
c9403
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Head Speed RPM for a Blade SR?

Everytime Ifly around a group of non rc flyers, Ialways get asked a bunch of questions. Some of them normal, some of them just plain stupid.

But, since Ihave moved up from my coaxials to the MSR and now my SR, I get asked all the time, "How fast are those blades turning?"

Since I don't have a non-contact tachometer, I figured Iwould ask here. So, what is the approximate head speed on idle up and stunt mode for a blade SR? and, what do the bigger heli's turn at? What about a real heli?

Just wondering....

Old 04-09-2010, 12:57 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Head Speed RPM for a Blade SR?

How are you doing with the SR? Do you know of a thread for them?
Old 04-09-2010, 06:27 PM
c9403
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am doing well with my SR. One crash, a broken blade grip and a bent tail boom. Learned a lot by repairing it. Now, back in the air and flying well. Need a bigger area to fly in so Ican stretch my legs a little.

I will start a thread on the Blade SR, all the things Ihave learned so far, some the hard way.

Chris
Old 04-09-2010, 10:04 PM
giddyuperic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any heads up would be great. I can fly my CX3 no problem even in a breaze. But the SR is a real helo . So I just pop her up and hoover and I can go forward and backward but working on the turning. I crashed two times and thought I broke the blades but did not just the coving so I bought a set of them a tail rotor and the main shafts to just to have. Thanks Eric