Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

CP Pro2 Ugrade tail out of control

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

CP Pro2 Ugrade tail out of control

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2010, 08:36 PM
jlmyers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CP Pro2 Ugrade tail out of control

Recently upgraded one of my Pro2 to brushless I'm using a JR 270 Gyro. If you throttle up the heli and hold it moving the tail back and fourth you can see the gyro is working. But ifyou give it any input from the stick thetail will take off and spin like you have no control. I use a dx6i with factoryCPPro2 PNP settings and alsoset the gyro as per the instructions. I'm not new to heli's but I'm confused. Anyone with a simular problem?
Old 04-18-2010, 11:33 AM
jlmyers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CP Pro2 Ugrade tail out of control

Here is an update to ponder: Pot all the way off, set gyro to 35%, turned the travel on the gyro all the way down then up about an 1/8 turn. You don't get heading lock with the gain below 51% on the JR270. But the tail is now controllable manuelly and don't run away. Now trying to figure out how to keep everything toned down and get heading lock with out it screaming out of control, trying to over compensate.