Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > Electric RC Helis > E-Flite Helicopters
Reload this Page >

MCX NEW Flybar and Forward Flight/Swashplate Upgrades???

Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

MCX NEW Flybar and Forward Flight/Swashplate Upgrades???

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Kevin Greene
My Feedback: (85)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default MCX NEW Flybar and Forward Flight/Swashplate Upgrades???

I bought some replacement parts for my son's MCX, including the flybar...The replacement flybar that I was given differs from my original...My original flybar has airfoil shaped weights like paddles on the ends...The replacement flybar that I was given has just round weights on the ends...Is this a performance upgrade???...I haven't tried the new flybar as I mistakenly bought it and was going to return it, however, if it is a performance upgrade then I'll keep it!!!....

Another thing...Forward flight is terribly SLOW!!!...Is there anything I can do besides adding wieght to the front of the heli to increase forward flight speed???...Is there a swashplate upgrade????...ANYTHING available to give more control authority???

Other than forward flight performance my son and I are extremely happy with this bird!!!

THANKS!!! Kevin
Old 07-05-2010, 04:51 PM
sunco1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MCX NEW Flybar and Forward Flight/Swashplate Upgrades???

Well there is only so much forward flight you can get with a coaxial heli. There not designed for speed. But is it slower than when you first bought it?

And about the flybar... all replacement flybars ive had for the mcx are just weights. The ones from the factory are just different maybe? Check your part # to see if its the right part. (EFLH2219)