Community
Search
Notices
E-Flite Helicopters Discuss the line of E-Flite mini and micro helis including the Blade CP, CP Pro, Blade CX, etc

Blade CX2

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 03:10 PM
AIRSAVAGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade CX2

I was given a Blade CX2 (used) and it doesn't work. The guy that gave it to me thinks it needs a new reciever. The only thing that doesn't work that I can tell so far is the throttle. IS there anything I can try, reset, adjust, etc., or do I need to just get another reciever? Thanks for any help!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:47 PM
AH-64_d

Default RE: Blade CX2

Depending on its age, it has either a 4 in 1 or a 3 in 1. The 4 in 1 contains 2 boards - a receiver and a motor control board. The newer CX2 has a separate receiver and a 3 in 1, that controls the motors. If the motors do not throttle up, the problem would seem to be associated with their control board. That suggestion assumes that the aircraft is properly bound to the receiver and all connections are correct. The components that get smoked if the motors are suddenly stopped while powered up are the MOSFETs and "snub" diodes. You can send it off for repairs or buy something new to solve the problem.
Old 07-09-2010, 02:19 AM
Flyboycx2

maybe the motors are fried. nd does ur 3 in 1 show a red light?<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"></input><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"/>
Old 07-31-2010, 01:44 PM
zeke67

got the same problem with mine. the status LED lights like normal but there is an orange light in the 4 in 1 on the other side. Throttle is the only thing that wont work. om going to swap the motors cquse im thinking there burned up but im not sure
Old 07-31-2010, 05:41 PM
AH-64_d

Solid red LED means that you have a positive radio link between the transmitter and the receiver, but the throttle stick or the throttle trim may not be in their lowest positions.