Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

EFLITE 260 3D 480

Old 01-01-2011, 01:23 PM
PASSINGTHROUGH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFLITE 260 3D 480

SO I RECENTLY PURCHASED AN EFLITE 260 3D 480 AND IT IS A ARF THAT I NEED TO BUILD THE AILS AND ALSO ELEV,,, IM STRUGGLING WITH THE HINGES AS FOR THE MANUAL SAIS IT HAS SLOTS WHICH IT DOES NOT TO INSTALL THE HINGES.. THIS IS MY FIRST BUILD TOO BECOUSE I RECENTLY JUST GOT INTO PLANES.. HOW SHOULD I GO ABOUT THIS???

THANKS..
Old 01-15-2011, 02:43 AM
netdudeuk

Default RE: EFLITE 260 3D 480

Look very closely and you may still see them. If there really aren't any, it may be simpler to buy a hinge slot marking tool and then carefully slip a blade into the trailing edge. Or ask the LHS (if that's where it came from) to see if they will cut them for you. I literally flew the trim off a MUS and my LHS ironed it back on for me.

Old 01-15-2011, 07:04 AM
Dr Kiwi

Default RE: EFLITE 260 3D 480

If you don't have access to a hinge marking/cutting tool, if you are very careful, hinge slots can be made with a #11 Exacto blade.