Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Esprit Models Pretty XL

Old 08-16-2003, 06:07 AM
jbot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Esprit Models Pretty XL

I am looking to find a good Sport/possible semi-aerobatic model to transition from a trainer for an electric model. I have checked out lots of models and am considering the "Pretty XL" from Esprit models(http://www.espritmodel.com). Although they recommend the Mega AC 22/20/x series of motors, I have run the MotoCalc computer program and it seems that the Mega 22/30/3 with a 10x5 prop, seems to work better with a Sanyo 7- or 8- cell CP-2400SCR pack and a Castle Creations Phoenix 45 controler with BEC. Does anyone have any comments on this model or on this possible set-up?
Thanks for your help,
Jim (Jbot)
Old 05-26-2004, 03:05 PM
jtalvy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Esprit Models Pretty XL

I think I am going to get one but I will be going all out with a Hacker C40 and Lithium Poly Battery..... It will be great and have 30min flight on a charge (not that I will be flying for 30min straight)