Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Electrifly Super Sportster RXR

Purchased the new Super Sportster RXR , and it is a really nice flyer .
    http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXAVPG&P=ML

I belive it is a replacement for the Mini Super Sportster no longer in production . This is a improvement over the three that I have had .
    This new Super Sportster only needs a receiver installed , and 4 screws and a bolt installed , and you are about ready to fly when the battery that you provide is charged .
    Very visable paint scheme , and can be flown fast , or at half throttle and still a areobatic plane .
    Manual states low rates and high rates , I had to use high rates on the rudder to be able to turn around on the pavement . And high rate on the stabilizer so I had enough to have some great flared landings . Maiden flight and the next flight had the best two smooth as glass landings that I had ever done .
    I am very happy with this new Super Sportster RXR , Electrifly has produced a great plane .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Electrifly Super Sportster RXR

I continue to enjoy flying this plane , and I have added some Hanger9 Ultratrim orange stripes to the wing bottom so I can see it better when flying .

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Electrifly Super Sportster RXR

Used my SSrxr for my very first AP onboard videos
    Useing a Kodak Mini Video Camera taped into the canopy area overlooking the wing , while leaving the canopy OFF !
    Plane flys well with the camera at about the CG location , and flying with the canopy off did not cause any problems .
    Fun to do , and it gave me a aerial view of where I fly .

enjoy the video , but turn the sound way down .

http://youtu.be/uv3qf9VyEIQ