Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

electric 35% extra

any info on this size electric? i have one sitting here w/o a power system. it had a da100 gas. it would weigh about 26 lbs compleat if it were gas. i,m thinking of trying electric power systems. any links to power systems this size?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: electric 35% extra

How much do you want to spend? If you want to spend big money go with the Hacker A100 or I even have a Neu Motor 2215 inrunner set up with Spin200 for sale. If you want to go cheap, more my style, go with a Suppo A7050 (199.00), CC 160HV (270.00), Xoar E26X12 prop and a set of Hobby King 8000mah6S for 12S. I have this set up on my 26lb OMP Yak and it flies great. Plenty of power to hover and any imac manuver. Hope this helps.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

yes it does help, thanks. what kind of flight time are you getting with imac type flying? 5-6 min.?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Sorry for the slow reply. I am using the Zippy 5800mah 12S and I get 7 minutes mixed pattern and 3D. Usually put 4500-4800 back on pack.