Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Nitro Models WACO YMF-5D

Review WACO YMF-5D Model.
    The box arrived in excellent condition (Double Boxed). All of the items were mounted in a sealed plastic bags, installed in a cardboard box…The assembly went very smoothly, without any problems…Step#5 needs to be revised…why install the STABILIZERS..?
    When on Step#11 you have to glue the RUDDER to the STABILIZER, then install it
    on Step#12…? I would recommend that all the STRUTS be installed on the TOP WING,
    rather then noted on Step#6..it would make it a little easier..I did find that the PA2.3*
    20mm screws are too short..it should be PA2.3*25mm. That is the only exception that
    I found while building the WACO…While installing the TOP WING..minor adjustment
    was require to square the WING with the STAB…
    Test flew the airplane..CG was set at 75mm…flew very well, very stable flying in a
    10 mph wind…This is a winner.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    if you go to RC Groups there is a 250+ page thread on this bi-plane. most common comment is .. you`re going to love this airplane