Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Formaosa retracts

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 05:30 AM
Pro JR Jr.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Formaosa retracts

Hi all, I've got a GWS Formosa that i flew with the stock setup and found that it flew like a dog, it just didn't have any power. So now I've put my Brushless Himax 2015-4100 motor in it with a 3 cell 2100mAh lipo pack and it flys fine now. After i did some reading on other forums i decided to get some retracts for it coz i fly off a grass strip and from my driveway, i went for the blue pico retracts coz they're cheap and seem to last alright. the only thing i need help with is how to install them because i haven't read a single post that actually describes in detail how to put them in and whats the best way. Can anyone tell me the best way that they've done it? thanx a bunch!
Old 10-01-2005, 02:36 PM
AeroCat
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Formaosa retracts

This should help: http://www.gws-fans.com/modules.php?...&pid=18&page=2
Old 10-01-2005, 10:46 PM
Pro JR Jr.

Default RE: Formaosa retracts

Thank you very much Aerocat that is exactly what ive been looking for!!! thanx again