Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

How is the GP Reflection?

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 12:47 AM
Dr.Watson
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How is the GP Reflection?

well my birthday is coming up in a month or so and i saw the reflection on the internet and thought it looked pretty cool. would it be worth it to buy it plus the BL/ESC combo? I just recently bought the Turmoil and have yet to fly it so i dont know the quality of the Turmoil and Reflection. i know that the Flatana is a pretty good plane. i also know that the low-wing design on the CAP580 is garbage. i just thought i better ask around and maybe get an early B-day present![&:] thanks!
Old 09-17-2005, 09:08 AM
jhart75609

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: How is the GP Reflection?

I can't answer about the Reflection, but had a Tensor 4D and loved it with a 370 outrunner. I finally wore the thing out and replaced it with a GP 580, which I'm not too happy with. The Tensor has it's weak points, but is a blast to fly!