Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Need Opinions!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 12:11 AM
monmankey91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Opinions!

I can't decide if i want a parkzone mustang P-51D or a stryker F27B. I want to be able to do aerobatic tricks on my prorperty. The aerobire challenger definately didn't cut it in the aerobatic apartment, so im looking for th enext step up.
Old 12-06-2005, 08:46 AM
Walt Thyng
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: Need Opinions!

From what I've seen the Parkzone P51 is a good flying semi scale bird that can really benefit from a little hop up in the motor department, but for really wild fun it's hard to beat the Stryker and there's a ton of mods available that can really turn it wild. Just do a search on RCU or Wattflyer or even E-zone. Another nice thing is that if you break it you can buy a complete airframe for less than $30.00.
Walt
Old 12-14-2005, 12:22 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

I've seen the ParkZone Mustang flown with a LiPo battery (the included speed control has a jumper for NiCad/NiMh or LiPo) and it turns the "Furious Frankie" into a really smoking fast airplane that can loop and roll quite well.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:25 PM
lwatson
My Feedback: (2)

A really good second plane is the Stryker, it is much more fun. You might want to consider investing in a radio and equipment that will transfer between planes. Like a Hitech setup with HS-55 servos. Then you can buy the pieces of a Stryker for about $50 and put the stuff in it.

It all depends on how hooked you are on this hobby.