Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

RC universe Air Foilz plane

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 04:06 PM
206driver
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC universe Air Foilz plane

Hey guys,

I keep noticing this full fuse foamy being advertised in the classifieds area. It is a 40" span foamy and they recommend a hacker motor with an output of 1000kv. I have an eflite park 370 that puts out 1300kv. Anyone know if this would be good motor combo for it?

Dave
Old 10-13-2008, 12:59 PM
DonH21
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC universe Air Foilz plane

ORIGINAL: 206driver

Hey guys,

I keep noticing this full fuse foamy being advertised in the classifieds area. It is a 40" span foamy and they recommend a hacker motor with an output of 1000kv. I have an eflite park 370 that puts out 1300kv. Anyone know if this would be good motor combo for it?

Dave
Sorry Dave, Too Small! Mine came in at 19oz. with out the battery. I'm really imprest with the Extra 260. A lot of fun and strong solid plane. I'd say at least a 70g motor around 920 to 1100 kv.
Don