Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Servos?

Old 07-05-2008, 09:51 PM
2002denali

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Servos?

I'm looking at getting an electric Yak 54(electrifly's version).I have been on the lookout for servos for it and would like to know what kind to get?I have seen some on ebay real cheap but I'm a little leary.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:46 PM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Servos?

depends what kind they are. hi-tec hs 55 hs-65. futaba are also good. you want mini or nano servos. somewhere in the 16-0z or better torque range you can use electafly nano 50 servos. they are 16 oz torque and will work fine. new there about 10.00 apeice. used they should sell for 5-7.00 a peace. even bluebird servos are ok. what the heck it's only a small electric..........but it still needs good servos that are not crashed damaged or anything. for the price .....buy new if you can, and get the horns with them,also get the retaining screw that holds the horn on. they are awful small and hard to find but you can use a very small screw found sometimes in your junk box which just about everybody has. when the say grams in the specks,there talking about the weight of the servo. ..............GEETER...................... ..