Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

UFO?

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 10:37 AM
dgill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UFO?

Last night while watching the tube I noticed something flying in the field by my house. I went outside for a better look and saw somekind of electric plane, or helicopter with 6 white lights and a blinking blue and red light. This thing was flying all over the sky doing what looked like loops and I would estimate an altitude of about 300 feet. What struck me more than the manueverability was the long flight time. Unfortunately the phone rang and I went in to answer so I don't know where it landed or who was flying it. Does anyone out here know what the heck that was? I want one whatever it is! Thanks
Dan
Old 09-20-2008, 09:02 AM
Fliprob17

Default RE: UFO?

Are you near Prescott?

There is a guy in Prescott that makes "Z-UFO's", at least that is what I think it is called. They are a trip to watch. All foam, powered with an inrunner and gearbox. Send me a PM or E-Mail and I will forward you his information.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:34 PM
ElectricRCplaneWiz

Default RE: UFO?

Just a week ago, there was a comprehensive coverage of UFO's on ABC - it was pretty interesting.

Check it out at: http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Pri...=528711&page=1

Airforce project Blue Book was specifically created to debunk all the myths revolving around UFO. In 1950's and 60's, after increased sightings of UFO's, Airforce created this project BlueBook to fix the perception and help the general public deal with the fear.

The purpose of this project was to denounce the entire concept of UFO existence.

Also, check out my blog when you get a chance: http://www.electricrcairplaneblog.com - I talk about weird things like that on my blog.