Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes
Reload this Page >

Sapac / Parkflyer Extra 330L kit

Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Sapac / Parkflyer Extra 330L kit

Old 12-17-2008, 07:33 PM
High_Flyer_360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sapac / Parkflyer Extra 330L kit

Hay Guys,

I just bought this kit from my lhs and the store owner didn't sell as a rft, rather a arf kit instead. No tx, rx, battery, esc, servos, or motor. So I have a ElectriFly Ammo 20-40-3500kV Brushless In-Runner Electric Motor, with a Electrifly SS 25 esc, I tried the mount included with the kit, and it mounts well, I wonder if it is a good idea to use the gear reducer included? I am also concerned on battery size, as I was going to use a 1800mAh 3c 20a Lipo, but i dont know were i would place it in order to have correct cg? Its a nice kit... I just want it set up right.

I would also like to know what has worked with the out runner motors as well and battery combos.

cheers

here is the link to see it
http://www.sapac.com.cn/prodshowe.as...60598&action=2