Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes
Reload this Page >

Pulse XT 25e Assembled Incorrectly From Factory?

Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

Pulse XT 25e Assembled Incorrectly From Factory?

Old 03-14-2009, 08:54 PM
bzinfinity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pulse XT 25e Assembled Incorrectly From Factory?

I'm trying to decide how to deal with this. First I need to know if I'm crazy or correct.

On one wing, the Aileron Servo Mounting Cutout lines up almost perfectly with the control horn so that the pushrod stays fairly parallel with the fuse.

On the other wing, the Servo Mounting Cutout is nearly far enough away to make the pushrod unusable due to the angle of attack when the servo tries to drive the surface.

#1: Is there some reason for this of which I am unaware with this plane?

#2: If, like I suspect, the wing has been manufactured incorrectly, whats the best way to go about getting it replaced?

Is Horizon going to make me send the entire kit back? I already have everything assembled including the float kit. I'd really rather not have to take it all down =/.

I guess I'm just curious if you guys think I will get the run around or if this is a common enough problem that they will make an attempt to make it right.

Old 03-14-2009, 09:03 PM
r/cmark42
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Pulse XT 25e Assembled Incorrectly From Factory?

On my Pulse, the servos line up perfectly with the airleron horns. sounds like there is an error there. Horizon has an absolutly wonderful and fair customer service department. My guess is they ar going to ask for the old wing back but should replace at no charge.