Community
Search
Notices
Electric Aerobatic & Sport Planes Discuss rc electric aerobatics and rc sport flyers here.

happy with cermark yak

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 11:16 AM
brianzflyn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default happy with cermark yak

just took my cermark yak EP-49 out for its maiden flight, and all i can say is that WOW! very nice, and the hacker A30-14L seems to be a good motor for this plane, and thunderbird 54 esc, only needed a couple clicks on the rudder, plane flys great, this is my first aerobatic sport plane after flying a few different cessna's of various sizes and 1 EDF foam jet if thats what ya call em, anyway im very happy with the performance of this yak, not to much stunt flyn on my first flight did a few loops and a couple rolls and found it to be a little nerving for my first aerobatic plane, but nothing alittlemore stick time will take care of, plane is much faster than my others. may try a 14x6 E prop instead of the 12x8E i installed and see what it will do only flew with a 2200 20c lipo pack (waitn for my 3200 and 4000) got about 6min of flyn out of it but it was the best 6 mins i have had for the first time out with it, liked the the way it floats in for landings also, almost as good as my cessna's very happy with this plane from cermark and im lookn forward on improving my flyn skills for more aerobatic fun. happy flyn guys.