Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Eflite Power 32

I have a Power 32 and 60 amp Esc that were in a Pulse 25 looking for a new home. I am looking for a plane that is more aerobatic than the Pulse, but not too lightweight because my landings are still a bit consistent. I can fly basic aerobatics and want to continue to improve. All suggestions welcome.
    John Gray

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Eflite Power 32

Ihad a Diamante after basic training and this was too much for me.Iblew it with a backwards application of exponential. theFutaba guys insisted that i use negativevalues for exp when ishould have used positiveas i fly spektrum. anyhow, then went to an ElectroStik, and have been very happy. ialso got lost alongthe way with a lengthy excursion into EDF foamies. anyhow, my son flys those for the most part now and i just got another Electro Stick and i believe you will be very happy with this. the Power 32 is a bit of overkill but not really, just depends on what you want to do right away. for sport flying the 25 is just fine,plenty of power, but youcould do some fancy stuff with the 32 although i didnt find it any fasterthan the 25, just more torque.
    If you try this plane you will like this plane. It is very easy to adapt, fly, land, and a joy to build and likes to be airborne. A real treat.
    my other planes aside from the EDF jets of which wehave a few now, are the Taylorcraft which is just perfect, thedeceased Diamante, a 3d Hobby shop Katana, thePZ Supercub, Apprentice andCorsair, and some micro birds. the jets are 2 Squalls, an Eflite F-16 hi power set up, Hobby Lobby F-15, and some Banana Hobby F-18 my son used to love until he flew the 4cell F-15.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Eflite Power 32

Sorry to hear about the backward exponential - that sucks. I recently lost a plane when the 2.4ghz module in my JR8103 disconnected - everything went to default settings and the plane just turn slowly into the wind and then went in at about 30 degrees - nothing I could do but watch. JR sent me a new module for free but I still lost the plane.

I was looking at the 3D hobby shop site and the AJ Slick looks interesting. How do you like you Katana?
    John Gray