Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

HobbyKing Variable 6s charging problem

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

HobbyKing Variable 6s charging problem

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 07:42 AM
mustafa_m

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HobbyKing Variable 6s charging problem

Hi Guys, Need your help,

Recently i purchased a Hobbyking Variable-6s charger and 2 nos Rhino 3 cell, 11.1V, 1050mAh, 20C sereies lipo battery packs.

Today I tried charging the battery pack after setting the voltage to 11.1v (3s) and current 1A. Also i selected the battery type as Lipo in the menu.

But when I start charging by pressing the enter key for more than 3 secs a error comes "Connection Break". I rechecked the wiring and connected and disconnected the wires but still the error keeps on coming. This is happening with both the battery packs.

I tried charging mode and balancing mode.

Any help from your side would be highly appreciated.

Mustafa
Old 04-13-2011, 01:26 PM
guver
My Feedback: (325)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HobbyKing Variable 6s charging problem

If the main charge lead is plugged in and the lead on the pack and the charge lead has continuity then there must be a problem with charger. My guess is the main lead is missing.