Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Help with a low budget build for C-160 parts

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Help with a low budget build for C-160 parts

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 07:31 PM
hambone2505

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with a low budget build for C-160 parts

Ok first off this is my first post, so thanks in advance for all the help. Second, im sure some of you will say that you get what you pay for, or theres no such thing as a low budget build etc.

Anyways, I have the CMP pro C-160 kit from nitro planes, the yellow and white one. I am new to rc planes when it comes to knowing what parts work best for what plane etc. First off ill say that Im not looking for a plane to haul butt. I want something that will have a little power when I need it, but im not into the high speed flying constantly type of deal. With that said, I was wondering what you guys would recommend for motors, props, esc's and batteries. Please keep in mind I would like to keep this as reasonably priced as possible, with that said I dont want crap parts, but I dont need top of the line stuff stuff either.

So if you guys can give me a list or ideas in "Laymans" terms I would be very grateful
Old 07-10-2011, 07:38 PM
hambone2505

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Help with a low budget build for C-160 parts

I should have stated that I did a search and came up with a few different threads on ths airplane and converting from gas to electric, I just wanted to get a little more specific answers considering my lack of knowledge in building the plane rather than flying it