Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Micro T-28

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 04:50 PM
mitrocus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Micro T-28

Is the Micro T-28 a good beginner and how much miles of winds can it handle? How much miles of wind can the Hobbyzone Champ handle too?
Old 12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Saburo Sakai

Default RE: Micro T-28

Champ's got one less control surface plane to deal with (roll-no ailerons) so she'seasier to begin with, to learn basics with, but the T-28 will probably handle the wind a little better 'cause you can counter it with the ailerons when the wind is cross wind and tries to flip her over. Both birds are so light that wind will blow them around when you change direction, and I don't fly them in winds more than 5-10 mph unless I'm just desperate to fly.

Check out the threads under "indoor and micro flyers" category for much more info.
Good flying
Old 12-02-2011, 01:44 PM
jp_boud
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Micro T-28

The T-28 is a pretty stable platform, and pretty tough too. Mine has taken quite a beating from me and my son tossing it around in the cul-de-sac here. That plane has been beaten and scratched and dented from some of the worst crashes possible. Hot glue makes for great repairs, and is currently holding half of my vertical on. We also fly at the church field up the road. At the beginning of the week we flew it in 14 MPH winds. I would call that the absolute maximum. Poor plane was being tossed around, the wings looked like they wanted to fold in turns, and getting back upwind was a LONG process. Over all, I really have nothing bad to say about this little plane.