Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

PARKZONE vs DYNAM

Old 06-09-2012, 11:44 AM
nitro208ca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PARKZONE vs DYNAM

What i'm wanting to know is this
How is the construction of the PARKZONE and the construction of the DYNAM.IS it constructed well and how do the two fly( in comparasion).
Which is easier to get parts for
As much info you can give me the better
Old 06-12-2012, 06:12 AM
startazz

Default RE: PARKZONE vs DYNAM

PZ are quite a lot better than the dynam planes and you will see that in the cost of the planes, i've only seen a couple of Dynam planes and to be honest that was enough for me and i won't be buying any soon,each to there own i suppose,i have most of the PZ warbird range and i find the PnP is best for me,the parts seem to be easy to find for PZ and again as far as Dynam go i can't say as i won't buy one sorry.

As i've said above i have most of the PZ warbird range and i'm happy with them but there prices are a bit to high,if you shop around you can find the same planes and maybe even get more for your money,well thats what i did as it was getting to pricey for me to keep buying most of the warbirds that PZ was bringing out,so i went over to Durafly from Hobbyking as they have some great warbirds,plus you get retracts,flaps,lights and so on with most of the Durafly range in with the price so you don't have to add them later like the PZ warbirds,i've got quite a few now and i'd say they are better than PZ,but don't just take my word for it as i'll leave a link to one of the Durafly planes and if you look down to the tabs which say Discussion,Reviews,Video and files,look in the reviews tab and go read a couple of them,as they are people who have brought the Durafly planes like me and see what they say about this plane.

Don't get me wrong as i'm not bashing PZ because like i say i have a good few of there planes,i just like how i can pay a little less for the Durafly warbirds and get more for my money like the retracts and so on.

Well hope this has been of some help to you and no matter which plane you buy and who from,just make sure you fly safe and have fun but if this is your first plane you might want to go for a trainer plane,something with a high wing or a good 3ch plane or an easy 4ch plane,plus a good RC flight sim is the way to go first too but i'm sure you know all this.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...00mm_PNF_.html

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...r_Trainer.html

Old 09-24-2012, 12:08 PM
hellbringer120

I am still very new to the hobby but I have owned 4 PZ warbirds 3 of the older lower quality ones and the higher quality Messerschmitt, Also just got the Dynam FW190 last week from nitro planes. I do have to say the PZ plane are a much better quality plane. With PZ. you know everything will fit, no odd glue spots, the decals are right if on already. PZ just has a better QA out the door. Now with the Dynam expect to have to be inventive and a problem solver on one or two issues. There will always be something not right that you will be fixing out of the box. If you dont mind spending the $$$ then go with the PZ. but if your an experanced hobbyest then im sure you can make anything fly and the challanges that the Dynam model wont hold you back. and spent the money you save one another plane

Old 11-17-2012, 08:56 AM
R/C FLYR
My Feedback: (1)

Hi I have quite a few Dynam planes, i have had a couple of minor issues,but their quality is improving they fly good, the Dynam F4U IMO is superior to Parkzone version, Not only does it look great it has 4-cell power, and it flies awesome plus it comes with 90 degree retracts installed, an option on PZ corsair.........Wasn't a tough choice for me...R/C FLYR
Old 11-19-2012, 10:44 AM
Chucksolo69

The main problem I see with Dyana, Durafly, FMS products is their parts and customer support. I have friends with Dynam planes that have waited up to a month for spare parts some longer. I have never had an issue with parts support for my Parkzone planes. I will definately stick with Parkzone.