Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Parkzone Stryker F27Q setup

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 03:54 AM
elmissir
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parkzone Stryker F27Q setup

Hello,

I just bought the PNP stryker f27q and was wondering how to setup the RX "AR6100" with DX7i

there is two servos for the Rudder. so 1 will go to Rudder channel and the other? do I use AUX channel?

also do I need to change transmitter setting besides Delta wing? Thanks
Old 06-29-2012, 10:40 AM
rem0.061
My Feedback: (30)

Default RE: Parkzone Stryker F27Q setup

You could probably use the regular single rudder, elevator and single aileron servo set-up. Then, as I prefer, use the mixes to program the elevon mix. In one mix; mix aileron with elevator, then in mix 2; mix elevator with aileron. Have one servo pluged into the aileron slot on the rx, and the other servo plugged into the elevator slot. If you need any more more specific help then let me know.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:42 PM
geeter
My Feedback: (110)

Default RE: Parkzone Stryker F27Q setup

i think your going to like your stryker, once it's set up. do this and it will help throwing it. go to the finger holes underneath. they are half moon shaped and c/a a 1/2 wide by 1 1/4" long pieces of rough sandpaper in these slots. it will help you hold on to it better. also launch by putting your thumb and middle finger in the slots .put your index finger along the bottom and glue a small piece of balsa 1/4 x 1/4 " at the end of your index finger and use this bump of balsa to push the plane foward while letting go with your thumb and finger. works every time for me. throw it full throttle, i've never hit my fingers on the prop ever. launch at a slight up angle,you can do this yourself easy. they are fast. mine clocked 81 mph. try some flat spins later they are fun...........good luck.......RON