Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Custom Mobile App: RCcoPilot

Custom Mobile App: RCcoPilot

Hi Folks, I wanted to mention again that I created a custom iOS app called "RCcoPilot" for the Apple platform. You can read about the app here:

www.rccopilot.com

If you search the Apple App Store, you'll find the app or go here:
    http://itunes.com/apps/RCcoPilot

The app was custom designed by me and specifically was created to allow for tracking flight times of my models (supports up to 100 models), including custom pictures of your models, information, and also the key part - I am an electric flyer so I have a segment of the app devoted to tracking LiPo battery packs & performance (ie Battery Log). There is an audible timer that allows you to land before battery (or fuel) runs out, no more dead-stick landings... and it supports Social Media announcements and tracking of up to three (3) of your favorite flying fields - complete with Long/Lat coordinate tracking so you can find remote fields that have no street address! Finally, there are a ton of R/C specific tools I developed. For $1.99 it's a pretty good value if I do say so myself... thanks for reading. If you have any questions, let me know!! (currently only iOS, considering porting to Android - if the demand is there)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yw69196.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	1851491   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zx72233.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	1851492   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ig13338.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	102.3 KB 
ID:	1851493  
    \"To err is human, to fly divine... to err while flying is all me brother.\"