Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Electric Power Set up for a SIG 4 Star 54

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Electric Power Set up for a SIG 4 Star 54

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 10:57 AM
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electric Power Set up for a SIG 4 Star 54

I am new to RC Universe and New to rigging out electric RC Ships. I have ordered a SIG 4 Star 54 and need some advice on what to put in it to power it. Battery, ECS, Motor and Servos. Can any one help me with this or if I am in the wrong forum direct me to the correct one to post this inquiry.

Thanks

Mike
Old 06-21-2013, 12:10 PM
cubaneight

Default RE: Electric Power Set up for a SIG 4 Star 54

If you look here http://www.sigmfg.com/IndexText/SIGRC44EGARF.html they suggest a suitable setup.

C8
Old 06-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

Default RE: Electric Power Set up for a SIG 4 Star 54

I think the best way to start is with the E-flite gear. They have motors called "Power 46" or "power 60" or whatever, where the number corresponds to the glow motor equivalent. They are great quality motors with great customer support, thus the price is very reasonable for what you get. They will list a corresponding ESC in the specs. You just need to decide on battery size, based on what other people are using with similar setups/airplanes.

http://www.e-fliterc.com/Products/De...odID=EFLM4046A