Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

telemetry help

Old 08-02-2015, 01:01 PM
bsblhater

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default telemetry help

I have a th9x with the frsky djt module. I just purchased the frsky x8r telemetry receiver and the frsky fld-02 display. there is so much more to this then just popping plugs together to get it to work. I have been searching all day for information and all I have is a big head ache and more confusion.. it took a few hours just to find the correct information to bind the x8r rx. now that's done I need to know how to set up the telemetry. if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:56 AM
blvdbuzzard

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Not sure if this will help or not.

http://forum.turnigy9xr.com/converti...dule-t362.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOiKSfD8f6c

Buzz.
Old 08-08-2015, 02:25 PM
bsblhater

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

thanks buzz going to check it out now. flew 3 times today after reading the frsky gps v2 module has to be mounted on the plane with no restrictions between it and the sky. so I took it out of the plane and mounted it on top of the wing. I still get no data from it to my frsky fld 02 display. been digging hard for information. iam becoming frustrated with all this frsky equipment I have invested in. I put the new x8r rx in the plane its supposed to be a longrange receiver. around 4 to 5 hundred yards away the tx is beeping telling me the signal is weak. mannnnnn