Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Fly Zone "Air Core" being discontinued??

Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Fly Zone "Air Core" being discontinued??

Old 12-15-2015, 09:31 AM
ramcfarland
My Feedback: (44)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down Fly Zone "Air Core" being discontinued??

It seems The Fly Zone 'Air Core' line of electrics are being discontinued. Glad I'm stocked up on air frames power cores and spare parts.. Really a mistake to D/C this fine line of RTF 22" span electric powered war birds.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	1215 007.JPG
Views:	741
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	2135913  
Old 12-16-2015, 03:38 PM
pilotpete2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dang, I really have a lot of fun with the Aircore Spitfire
Pete
Old 12-19-2015, 10:45 AM
ramcfarland
My Feedback: (44)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spoke with one order taker at Tower and they said perhaps they will be improved and brought back. I should hope so as they are great performers,no question
Old 01-02-2016, 03:19 PM
sideoftheroad
My Feedback: (2)

I really like this product. I have all the airframes except the trainer. Bought almost all of them when Tower had them on sale for $20. Bought a couple zeros for the kids when they went down to $10. Only issue is I would like to get another power core and can't. I just checked and don't even see them on eBay. It's also hard when people jack the prices up 2 or 3x the price just to take advantage of them not being produced anymore. I'm not going to pay those prices. I'll be glad to pay a discontinued price but not regular or inflated price.
Old 02-11-2016, 06:23 AM
jcmors

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow! Really disappointed that they would discontinue this line of aircraft. I really hope that the information from the tower rep is accurate and they come out with a new im[proved line though I don't have a clue as to what they would improve, I love the way these fly!

Jim
Old 02-11-2016, 08:50 AM
sideoftheroad
My Feedback: (2)

A couple weeks ago I asked one of the guys at the LHS. He said they just weren't selling so they were discontinued. I have them all except for the trainer. I'm still on the lookout for a powercore. I can't find them anywhere now.