Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Tactic TTX 850

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 01:19 PM
Athenas Dad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Tactic TTX 850

I will be buying a new radio soon and have really been doing some research. I am only a beginner, making my way from sailplanes to electric powered sport planes. I do not have the experience or expertise in rc, but for what i need, I thought for sure it would have been the Spektrum DXDI6. Then I started to look at a radio that I think is by far a better bang for my buck, with a few more extra's thrown in..........the TACTIC TTX 850..........I think I would have been happy with the Spektrum, but I just think I am making a better choice with the TACTIC..........just my opinion.
Old 08-24-2016, 02:26 AM
Larry882

Got one. Works perfect, never had a glitch so far. Fly electric and 1/4 scale gas models with it. Get the 2 antenna receivers for safety sake.
Larry
Conyers,Georgia
Old 08-24-2016, 02:50 AM
fourstar40
My Feedback: (27)

I have one too. I really like it. It's easy to program too. I use the single antennae rx and have never had a problem. The nice thing about the tactic 850 is it comes with the rechargeable pack and a charger.
Old 08-24-2016, 03:20 AM
Rodney

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, get the Tactic. I have both the Spectrum DX6i and the Tactic 850. The Tactic is far better in my opinion, also the receivers are less expensive for Tactic.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:57 PM
Athenas Dad

Thank You for your response guy's...........I learn more and more from all of you........so anyway....I just got my Turnigy Balance charger.....and ordered a fire bag......and waiting for HK to get some Turnigy 12v dc power supplies in........I am a fan of Turnigy........and will wait for there back orders to replenish........because it will be worth the wait..........I have managed to keep my girlfriend happy with my RC needs..........LOL..............because, ............I always tell her.....Buy Something for yourself.....lol......It's all good !