Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Comparing FPV quadcopters

Old 09-15-2016, 02:36 AM
JeanLucPicard425

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comparing FPV quadcopters

Hi,

I don't know much about the technical side of RC toys and recently I been looking for a FPV drone to play with.
So I would like to ask, what is the best overall FPV quadcopter around $50-250. Mainly wanting FPV distance over speed or other features.

So far I been looking at Floureon Racer 250, JJRC JJPro P175 or P200 and Eachine Falcon 250 FPV. There is probably more that use similar electronics as well.

Thinking about getting the Floureon Racer 250, would that be a good choice around the $250 area or could I get better?

Thanks,
Old 09-15-2016, 05:11 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are looking for "distance" the your budget is too low. The craft in that price range will have low powered transmitters with very limited distance.