Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Looking for a Quad

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 03:12 PM
billinpa

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for a Quad

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced quad for about $125.00. Something not too small, maybe diagonally 10-12 in, gyro system, gps would be nice too and possibly a camera. I've been flying r/c airplanes for 25 years, no heli experience. I'd like a ready to fly system, transmitter included.
Thanks!

Bill
Old 12-07-2016, 04:58 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bill,
You won't find anything with those features for that price. It would be almost impossible to buy all of the components to build one with those features for $125.00.

You will have to increase the budget or lower the expectations.
Old 12-10-2016, 07:28 AM
blvdbuzzard

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I built a 450 quad, frame kit was $25.00, (4) ESC at $13.00, (4) motor set for $48.00, flight control CC3d for $18.00, PDB was $12.00. I did buy a go pro type camera for $80.00 with all sorts of mounts. I have not tried to put a GPS unit on it as I am just flying L.O.S. I have my Pixhawk with the gps, OSD, route flying, and all that. The Pixhawk setup was $180.00 then I had to build up another frame.

You will need to up your budget by double to get what you are looking for.

Buzz.