Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

EVADER - Motor Beeps Quick Question:

Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

EVADER - Motor Beeps Quick Question:

Old 08-12-2017, 09:07 AM
Electriceddie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EVADER - Motor Beeps Quick Question:

Hi Guys,

I am fairly new to electrics. I have an Evader from Great Planes with a small electric ducted fan unit which seems to be quit powerful. Controlling the power to the motor and the servos is a Thunderbird ESC from Castle. Powered by a Lipo 2200mAh 30C 14.8V 33Wh.

My Question: I start by turning on the Trans (Futaba 9C Super) then I connect the battery. I get the 4 quick beeps and the then 2 sec’s. later the musical tones. When I raise the throttle to test the range it seems to works fine for the most part. (I have another Question about that I will pose later) Now about every 45 seconds I hear a beep. It sounds like it is coming from the motor. I believe this is normal.

Can someone please confirm this?

Thanks
Eddie