Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Newbie with Delta Ray question

Old 01-10-2018, 04:35 PM
RONR11

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Newbie with Delta Ray question

Got a Delta for Christmas and was ebay advertised as new but when it arrived in found that it had been flown before.My mistake but ebay will make it right. Anyway my question is : the props were not on the motors and I do see that there is a L and R and I see one motor runs counter clockwise. I’m guessin that is looking down at the plane. #2 the props seem to be really hard to push on. Is this normal as I don’t want to push to hard. I’m new at this and looking to keep grandson busy . Thanks gang for any help. Ron

Last edited by RONR11; 01-10-2018 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-10-2018, 05:51 PM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

Originally Posted by RONR11 View Post
Got a Delta for Christmas and was ebay advertised as new but when it arrived in found that it had been flown before.My mistake but ebay will make it right. Anyway my question is : the props were not on the motors and I do see that there is a L and R and I see one motor runs counter clockwise. Iím guessin that is looking down at the plane. #2 the props seem to be really hard to push on. Is this normal as I donít want to push to hard. Iím new at this and looking to keep grandson busy . Thanks gang for any help. Ron
Well first if you are planning to return it for a refund don't fly it. Second, if you are going to buy another one do yourself a favor and buy one from a local hobby shop or if you don't have any nearby then buy it right from Horizon Hobby.

The props are left and right hand and the motor shafts are splined so the props push on with a little effort. The foam spinners attach using some contact cement or silicone adhesive.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:07 AM
zokoloko

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

any nearby then buy it right from Horizon Hobby.