Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

??

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2020, 03:37 PM
Abitasteve

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default ??

It say I cant post a URL until I make 10 posts. If I cant post a URL to show my problem I will never need to post again. I have a problem getting started in the electric airplane RC. My motor wont start. It has been sitting on a shelve for 7 years..Only flown twice. Its a Gee Bee 3d Parkflyer. Bought a new battery. the old one was 20c this one is a 45c. I dont know if that my be a problem. All the flaps work great. Motor just bumps a couple times then stops. If you have any idea what it might be..THANK YOU...wish I could post a video of the problem
Old 10-21-2020, 04:08 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 351 Likes on 281 Posts

Very likely your ESC isn't arming because the throttle channel isn't calibrated.

Secure the plane or remove the prop, then try pulling the throttle trim to full low and see if it arms, failing that post the make or Google the instructions.

No the 45c battery is NOT the issue.