Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Giant Scale Landing Gear Builder

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Giant Scale Landing Gear Builder

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 07:42 AM
ByLoudDesign

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Giant Scale Landing Gear Builder

I have a problem!!! All the models I design because of their sizes; Giant scale, need gear that is never off the shelf.For years now I have have work with one supplier, but he is selling his company; more like equipment, and the new owner is not going to be continuing the landing gear business.This comes at a horrible time for me as I just finished the Beechcraft 350I King Air and have several modelers interested in it. More importantly a company representing a movie company that wishes to build 4 to 6 models for use in making a movie!So it leave me scrambling to find a supplier for this project as well as the other many models I have. They do not need scale gear for the RC models as they will only be use for flight time shots instead of racking up hundreds of real flight hours!I have tried Serria Giant Scale and Shindin Machine with no luck! I prefer electrical gear, but if absolutely necessary I will work with air. If interested in doing this project a/o providing gear for my other models let me know! I have attached the cover sheet and the profile drawings from the plan set for the model. I prefer electric gear but I see the yours is air!Please visit my website to see the various models that I will need gear for if interested contact me at "[email protected]"
Thanks

1:4 scale