Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Top Notch Kits Rockwell Aero Commander Shrike

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Top Notch Kits Rockwell Aero Commander Shrike

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 03:00 AM
dalenet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Notch Kits Rockwell Aero Commander Shrike

Has anyone purchased, built and flown the Top Notch Rockwell Aero Commander Shrike? I am interested in this item but do not want to purchase a "lemon" as I live in South Africa and do not have the type of access to return goods or interact with the manufacturer as modelers do in the U.S. I really would like to see a review on this kit.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:01 PM
Cessna dude

I have flown in a 1-1 scale Rockwell Comander, and it was a blast! As far as a kit is concerned, buy it, and fly it, I say go for it!
Old 10-11-2018, 12:13 AM
dalenet

Thanks Cessna Dude. Will give it some serious thought as soon as I hear from Top Notch Kits. Haven't hear from since trying to contact some six weeks to two months ago.

Don Thompson
Old 12-19-2018, 06:00 PM
Bullwinkle66

I am in process of building one. Well cut kit. It is going together very well. Adding retracts is taking more time than building the plane.
Power will be provided by 2 e-flight 10's.
Good luck with yours.
Old 12-19-2018, 11:47 PM
dalenet

Decided to purchase the Black Horse Rockwell Aero Commander Shrike EP kit. Had to order the motors (OS), ESC's, and battery 3S 3200mAh. Am now in the process of assembling the plane. Am impressed with the quality of the Black Horse kit. Will keep the forum informed.