Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Freedom Flyer Customer Service Top Notch!

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Freedom Flyer Customer Service Top Notch!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2004, 12:01 AM
DanaWatson

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freedom Flyer Customer Service Top Notch!

I just wanted everyone to know that the manufacture of the Freedom Flyer RTF planes (Electronics4U) is great to its customers!

When I first bought my Freedom Flyer, I had some problems with one of the servos and the antenna. The servo came with a lose wire inside (that I could have just soldered back) and I accidently broke the antenna on the first day. When I emailed the company and told them about it, they insisted that they replace the servo and antenna for free!

And when I said I would order a few other parts that I needed as well (props, tail wing) and asked them if they could ship them together so I could save on shipping, THEY THREW THOSE IN FOR FREE TOO!!!

Talk taking care of your customers! Top notch in my book.

Dana