Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

SoaringUSA.com is Great!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 03:58 PM
Turbobruce
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SoaringUSA.com is Great!!!

I just wanted to chime in and give a BIG TWO THUMBS UP for Bob Breaux at Soaring usa. I purchased a complete plane with motor and servos from him at the show in Ontario Ca and had some motor issues. I left a message with Bob on his website and he called me back promptly. Bob spent an hour with me on the phone to figure out the problem.

After comming to the conclusion that the motor was indeed faulty Bob arranged to meet with me locally and make an exchange. When I met with Bob he even let me take home an extra battery and said to pay him next week through the mail(I did not have any cash on me at the time). I purchased the Free Air Extra 330 with the Rotex motor and all I can say about this combo is WOW!!!!. I really appreciate a business owner that will bend over backwards to make sure you get what you pay for. I will be a repeat customer for years to come. Thanks again for the great service Bob.

Bruce