Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

PLEASE READ!!.....But dont laugh.... Radio shack F4 electric DF

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

PLEASE READ!!.....But dont laugh.... Radio shack F4 electric DF

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Myron

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PLEASE READ!!.....But dont laugh.... Radio shack F4 electric DF

Dont laugh!!!

I am in the recycle business and I get huge inventories of stuff from major retail chains..... In this case I RADIO SHACK...... If you go to their website
you will find a single channel electric DF model of an F-4 Phantom.... I own 270 of these things!.... They dont fly worth a damn BUT the little DF has ALOT of thrust.... They come with a 15 minute car charger and I think a 380Mah pack and single channel transmitter.... again the planes itself is JUNK, but I am thinking about pulling all the packs chargers and DF units and selling them.... Have any of you messed around with a unit like this?....

Myron
Old 03-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: PLEASE READ!!.....But dont laugh.... Radio shack F4 electric DF

What's the Shack part number? Sounds like a cool project idea to me.
Old 03-15-2004, 09:47 AM
Myron

Default RE: PLEASE READ!!.....But dont laugh.... Radio shack F4 electric DF

Not sure about the shack #, but if you do a search on their site under RC--Aircraft you will see it it looks like a little F4 Phantom with.... I do have a few pics of the conversion if you want.. I installed a GWS micro system in it this weekend and it actually flies!..... Send me a PM and I can sent the pics... we have already sent 250 of them to www.liquidation.com...... and i think we have maybe 20 or so left....

Myron