Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Wing design help...

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 10:53 PM
ziomatrixacs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wing design help...

I am building my self a park flyer but I want to be a bit different.
I want to use a V tail but I never seen anythign other then a sail plane use it. Are these good designs? And if they are at which angle should the be in? Should it be more acute square or obtuse? Will this design make the rudder give a aileron effect to?
My next wing question is: If I make the wings in the shape of an F 16s, Can I have a dihedral to help make it more stable? Dose that design work well on a F16? Will it still go with the dihedrel?
My last question is: Will the following motor battery controler and prop work well? The motor had a built in esc and comes with a left rotating prop (pusher? i need one)
this is the battery specs
GR2522 8 Cell 500AR Nicad pack with MG-6
Conn. ..... $ 56.90
4.5 x 1.34 x 0.7", 5.6 oz
and the motors is
GR6084 SPEED 400 PLUS L, 6V SPEED 400L with Speed Control and Prop ...... $ 45.90
IN STOCK

Thank you guys a lot! I am new and I dont know what I am doing so I need as much help as possibal. If you can tell me some rule of thumbs to please.