Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Gold Eagle XXL

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2004, 10:22 PM
rjday100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gold Eagle XXL

Has anybody heard of these planes? I bought a "Cosmic Flyer" a couple of weeks ago and now I am hooked and want to move up to 3 channels so I can do stunts. The Gold Eagle XXL seems to be a copy of the Aerobird. Instead of Smart Trak, it has Flight Trak and I don't think it has an X-port. The biggest difference is price. I can get a Gold Eagle XXL for about $60 new. Ebay has quite a few of them. Any thoughts?
Old 09-24-2004, 06:56 AM
Matt Kirsch
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Gold Eagle XXL

I personally recommend that you stay away from planes you've never heard of on Ebay. There is a LOT of junk out there, especially on Ebay. If you've got $60 to burn, and want to take the chance, by all means give it a try. You can always make modifications if it doesn't work out of the box.