Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Ultrafly Model Extra 300

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 08:18 PM
Jobu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ultrafly Model Extra 300

Does anyone know where to get more info on the Ultrafly Model Extra 300 ?
Or has anyone heard anything about them?

Thanks,
Joe
Old 11-08-2004, 08:30 PM
jakjr
My Feedback: (18)

Default RE: Ultrafly Model Extra 300

I saw them a while back, probobly 3 weeks or so ago.

Doesnt seem to be a whole bunch of info on them yet, they are brand new so I doubt many (if any?) people even have one yet.

You can get a little bit of info on ultrafly's website, I think its something like ultraflymodels.com When I looked it wasnt a lot of info though, just the basic stuff like its size and what equipment to use on it.
Old 12-21-2004, 03:27 PM
P51ACE

Default RE: Ultrafly Model Extra 300

hey i have an ultrafly extra 300 i just tried to fly it and it was very responsive i barely got it back on the ground. doesnt really make sense though - i can fly a formosa with a himax 2025 and an apogee 2480 mAh on high rates but i try my extra and its to responsive although i had trouble building the tail one side has more throw then the other i think thts the problem . although i was very impressed by the takeoff roll less thn 15 ft! if anyones intersted in this plane please let me know or if anyones flown one please helpme out Thanks!