Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Electric General Discussion
Reload this Page >

Question about Ikarus Shock Flyer servos

Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Question about Ikarus Shock Flyer servos

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 09:26 PM
Gaiotto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about Ikarus Shock Flyer servos

Dear friends,

I want to know if I could install a hitec HS 81 servo on my shock flyer extrema by Ikarus, or I can only install the HS 55, and how I install thunder power 860mha 3C battery to the Phoenix 10 if the battery already have an conector, how I make this instalation? The battery came with a little red conector, there is an adapter for this?

Thanks
Érico
Old 12-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Foamaholic
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question about Ikarus Shock Flyer servos

HS 81 servos are a little heavy for the Ikarus planes. The 55's are even a little heavy. HS 50 or GWS Pico servos would be better. Look for some that are about as light as these. These planes fly best if light.
Sounds like a JST connector on your battery. They are commonly used. You can buy connectors to put on your speed control to connect to it. Or you could replace with the connectors of your choice.
Here is a picture of the JST connector.
http://www.flightessentials.net/brow...or-Female.HTML