Community
Search
Notices
Electric General Discussion General Discussion forum about rc electric related aircraft, accessories, flight, tips, etc.

Super Sunday!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Greg Covey

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Super Sunday!

Today is not only a Super Sunday for the Super Bowl but it has been a picture perfect day to fly! With temperatures in the 40s, sun shining bright, and no wind at all, I managed to fly the following planes (belly landers) in a snow-covered field. My Tensor 4D was flown in a dry empty parking lot surrounded by 10' walls of snow.

What a blast!

[ul][*] Kyosho Flash pattern plane with new 3-cell Kokam 3.2AH pack[*] Tiger Diablo (geared Speed 480) pattern plane with 3-cell Thunderpower 2100mAh pack[*] Alfa Models P-51 with MP Jet 25/35[*] Alfa Models Corsair with stock Speed 300 and 2-cell Kokam 1500mAh pack[*] Great Planes Super Slinger with Kontronik 400 brushless motor and 3-cell Kokam 2AH pack[*] E-flite Tensor 4D (still learning to turn with left stick rudder)[*] Graupner Terry with long can Speed 400 motor and 3-cell Thunderpower 2100mAh pack
[/ul]

I hope that others were blessed with this great weather as well.

Go Patriots!
Old 02-06-2005, 07:52 PM
Devin McGrath

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Super Sunday!

Hey Greg Watching the game right now.....

I also flew today my tensor and my new shocky 5 oz exactly. It was nice and calm and warm

go Patriots

We are loosing right now [:@] 0 Patriots to 7 Eagles